Here is the original lot I was working on. There is a lot more CC in this one so PLEASE make sure to use clean installer if you do not wish to have any of it. This is another house perfect for a single sim or an elderly couple.

If you take out all the clutteryness the house is actually playable (which is what I am trying to make these smaller houses for..actual playability). One day I will be able to actually get to sit and maybe make a Sim to make a story out of >.< Hah!

I've been sick so the house isn't that very well decorated (at least to my standards). My head is super stuffed up and I have a fever but so instead of World of Warcrack and raiding with my guild when I wake up I worked on this house and then went back to bed rinse and repeat. This little bit of decorating took me 5 days. ;_; K Erika less useless babble.


Right Click View Image to see the full photo!
I have all EP's & Stuff Packs!
Don't forget to install using clean installer!








Download the house here.

Credits: Aikea, Buggy Booz, Blakeboy, Mira, Fresh Prince, Simply Styling, Cassandre, Jonesi, Nengi65, Murano, Ms. Barrows, Donnha, Matilda, Anye, Living Dead Girl, All 4 Sims, Simplan X, Huge Luntatic, and more! Thank you to all the wonderful creators that make our game more exciting and a cluttery beautiful mess!