I am currently participating in Simbecile's The Block Contest @ Black Pearl Sims and ended up making some recolors for the Application Round which you can view my entry here or here in my album with more photos.

As I promised in my post here are the recolors and walls I made for the Application Round. Please make sure you check the website for the mesh requirements. I have all expansion packs installed currently.

Industrial Wall Mural #1 by kaskurgi

Download Walls

Around the Sims Betel Kitchen Wall Utensils #5 Recolor

Mesh
Recolor

BillyJean Cola Vase & Wall Deco Curtain Recolors


Meshes
Recolors

Blacky Sims Zoo Napkin Holder Recolor

Mesh
Recolor

BuggyBooz Kitchen Clutter Kettle, Kniferack, S&P Shakers, and Towel Recolors

Meshes
Recolors

BuggyBooz Kitchen Basic Counter Master Mesh Recolors

Mesh
Recolors

Jope Outdoor 15 Plant Mesh #2 Recolor

Mesh
Recolor

Spaik Brick Column Master Mesh Recolors


Mesh
Recolors


Enjoy!!!