Just wanted to thank Megativity who sent me a message over on BPS that the .rar for the Japanse wall tattoo's in the recent set was empty! So please redownload them as I have fixed it. Not really sure how a .rar was empty I guess user error! Live and learn! Thank you Megativity for pointing that out! Also if you find a broken link or an empty .rar please do not hesitate to contact me over at Black Pearl Sims (username is Kaskurgi). Or here via a comment on the post! I will always fix them as soon as I realize or you all realize something is amiss!

Working on a few different recolors: Metallica Cds, More BuggyBooz Kitchen Basic Colors, and the next installment of The Block Bathroom Goodies will be out soon as well so stay tuned as there are going to be gobs of updates within the next week. One of the members of BPS expressed she would like me to upload furnished houses and I was wondering if there is possibly more interest in fully furnished houses.

I know people can use clean installer to take out items (which I urge you all to do). I am just worried that since I have all EP's and most stuff packs that someone may slip up and not use the clean installer or install something that may make their game wonky. I guess I can plaster warnings all over but I do not want to be blamed for a broken game :P

I guess I shall succumb to Eefje's wish then unless it becomes too much. May also need to purchase unlimited storage at box.net; (seems more reliable to me then Mediafire) if I upload fully furnished houses suggestions?