Just a little update; I am not sure if I am going to keep furnishing lots completely or just make them landscape them and partly furnish them (kitchen/bath). As it is very time consuming and I really would like to do some other things like participate in contests maybe do a Sim Legacy Story for fun or some random stuff. So get them while their hot? >.> <.<

Don't get me wrong I like doing it but these two lots took me *looks at watch* lets just say I am no Blooming, Simplay, Beddog, or any other fantastical house creator furnisher person and I swear I have ADD when it comes to the sims. My computer is busting at the seems with things I want to do or started to do that I work on and I kind of find something else that I want to do and then bam...yeah I need an intervention possibly.

I also got a little PO'd (okay a lot) I was making a lot spent HOURS just building and landscaping it (this lot was no small lot it was my dream home I actually finally was working on something *I* really wanted in my game and to have pics of incase you know one day...) and all I had in it was my build mode stuff no hacks or mods and all it does is crash I tried clean installer etc nada.

So if anyone is willing to maybe try it out in their game (just use clean installer and install the lot file and see if it crashes for you too I would be in your debt or if you figure out what is wrong so I can maybe fix it?). ;_; You can leave a comment here or the guestbook or pm me over at Black Pearl Sims :P Here is a preview of what the lot looked like so you know what you are getting yourself into if you volunteer :P

Right click view image to see the whole she-bang.