I am butt backwards I know. This is my second 1x2 lot I made the other is still being worked on as I can't figure out if I want to fully furnish it or not. Anyways, this is a good house for an elder Sim or a young female sim. Of course if you change the wallpapers around and stuff it could be for anyone! I always pictured a female sim who had just went through a divorce who wasn't super old but her kids were off in college or what have you living here an aspiring novelist perhaps. Who knows that's just kinda what I designed it around. :P Enough of my excessive word sploogeness and onto the pictures!

You will need to right click view image to see the full photo. I swear I need a new layout but I like this one too much. :P






The kitchen, pantry, and bathrooms have furnishings in them as you can tell from the overview shot. It is landscaped as you see it. I am getting pretty good at landscaping if I do say so myself. *toots horn*

Download the lot here.

Credits: 4 Ever Sims Fantasy, Aikea, Animefemme, Blakeboy, Buggybooz, Jonesi, Jope, Kara, Matty36, Murano, Nengi65, Spaik, Simtomatic, & other creators which I forget.


I have all EPS & Stuff Packs.


Please make sure to use clean installer to see all the wonderful stuffs I used.
Yes there are pay items included. So if you don't like pay items even more reason to use clean installer. If the house breaks your game I am not responsible you can blame the people that wanted me to start uploading houses :P Nah it won't break your game.