I promised myself not to really do a finds thingy on my blog but that has just went to the crapper. These are just a few things that I could not live without or absolutely love and adore and if I could I would hump the creators legs. I will probably do another post like this later with objects etc at some point and other things but for now I don't want to clog your download folders too much:

Neighborhoods that just rox my sox off:

Criquette's FokShire Neighborhood:


GirlfromVerona's Arcadia Neighborhood:


NickM406's Baliwag Neighborhood:


Zaxis's City of Carnen Neighborhood:


Zaxis's Portland Neighborhood:



Anything and everything from Criquette @ MTS2. Most of the neighborhoods above with the exception of Baliwag require items from her. So just pick them up they are worth it trust me!